Well, summer is here and I am having a blast with Luke. We have been to Nana's pool which is WONDERFUL for the kiddos (okay I will be honest...I enjoy going down the slide too). As I have posted in the past we have been working on Luke eating all table food. Since I am home with him all day I have been able to really offer him a variety of things to see what he is and is not allergic to. This morning I decided to try jelly toast...you are probably thinking....why would she try something so messy...I don't know is the answer but he liked it. I also got around to getting all of his birthday presents undone today...yes it has been almost a month but I have been really busy and those toys are really hard to get out of the box. Aunt Jill gave him a golf set and boy does he like it. Everywhere he went today he took a golf club. We went on a walk in his wagon after dinner...he took his golf club....when he took a bath...he took his golf club....he went outside while we cooked dinner on the grill...he took his golf club, I think you get the point. The set also came with 3 golf balls so all day we heard....bawl...bawl....bawl. Dan helped me get it out of his hand when I put him to bed so the golf club did not go to bed with him. Here is a picture of him eating his jelly toast this morning...once again he is such a little camera ham.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Look at my sweet jelly boy! Too cute! Love him!
Funny about the golf club. Jill gave Caroline a baby in an infant carrier for her birthday, and she dragged that big carrier (usually without the baby) EVERYWHERE for a few weeks. Guess Jill knows how to pick the best toys!
I am glad he is enjoying it! I hope Cole likes golf clubs just as much ;)
Post a Comment