Friday, May 8, 2009
Luke's 1st Birthday Part I
Wow! I can't believe it has been a full year! It has been a blast. We had our one year appointment yesterday and our doctor said Luke looked great. He is a big boy. He is 31 inches long (90%), 25 lbs. 1 oz. (80%) and his head is 48 cm (90%). He also said his ears looked great, so I was really glad to hear that. He also suggested that we begin trying more table food with Luke. He has been on soy formula and had a reaction to some eggs back in the winter so I have not tried a lot of food items. We are trying whole milk this morning and so far I haven't seen any signs of reaction, but I am waiting to see what his diaper looks like later on :). The doctor did tell us to wait on trying eggs for a little while longer so we are having pancakes and whole milk for his birthday breakfast this morning! I will continue to update the blog as we celebrate his birthday today with family and tomorrow with his big birthday party!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Luker. The Big 1
Post a Comment