Dan carried Luke into the game. After putting his hat back on his head twice he left it there until we got to our seats and he started playing.
Luke loves to play ball. That is one of his favorite words to say and we have all kinds of balls at our house for him to play with. Dan was showing Luke how the pitcher throws the ball and Luke was LOVING it. Here is a picture of Dan showing Luke.
And this is the picture after the pitcher threw the ball....priceless.
Here is video of Luke dancing and eating cheerios which is what he did most of the time we were there. He had so much fun and I plan on going back soon with him with another bowl of cheerios!
You could have bet me a million dollars and I would have told you that Luke was going to fall asleep on the way home from the ballgame but I was wrong....he did not go to sleep until he was put in his crib. We will see how tomorrow goes...

2 comments:
So cute!
That is priceless...I love the occasional arm wave in the middle of his dance. Cheerios have gotten us through a lot of events as well...but still...9 innings is a long time! I'm impressed!
Post a Comment