We had a great Halloween. We were at Julie's house on Saturday and had a blast. Luke was tow mater off the movie Cars. He actually wore the costume and hat all night. He really got into the trick or treating and learned very quickly that he could get LOTS of candy by saying trick or treat. Below are some pics from the night.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween 2009
Okay, I have been terrible about keeping up with the blog and I have no excuses! Everything is going well. Luke is LOVING his school and I mean LOVING it! He is excited to go everyday and loves his teachers and all of his friends. He is really starting to understand so much of what I say to him. He attempts to say just about every word when I ask him to say ________. Of course he is really good at yelling MAMA! He is going to be very social like his daddy.
We had a great Halloween. We were at Julie's house on Saturday and had a blast. Luke was tow mater off the movie Cars. He actually wore the costume and hat all night. He really got into the trick or treating and learned very quickly that he could get LOTS of candy by saying trick or treat. Below are some pics from the night.


We had a great Halloween. We were at Julie's house on Saturday and had a blast. Luke was tow mater off the movie Cars. He actually wore the costume and hat all night. He really got into the trick or treating and learned very quickly that he could get LOTS of candy by saying trick or treat. Below are some pics from the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment