Monday, November 23, 2009
Pictures used be much easier!
We usually take family pictures on Thanksgiving day. Well, since we have had kids (Julie and I) the task of getting everyone dressed and happy all at the same time is quite a job! So, I thought that doing it on another day other than Thanksgiving might help it be a little less stressful and crazy.....WRONG! We tried going outside and taking pictures but the kids wanted nothing to do with that. Luke and Ellie wanted to play and Cole just wasn't a happy guy and when it was time to take pictures Luke and Ellie would not sit still or be happy! Do you get our frustration yet?!?!? So below is the best we could do with all three....I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving...I know I have A LOT to be thankful for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment