Wednesday, November 11, 2009

18 Months!

Yes, my baby is 18 months old! I can't believe it! He is growing up so fast so I am trying to enjoy every moment. We went to the doctor yesterday for his 18 month check up and everything looked good. 32 3/4 inches tall and 29 pounds. I can't remember the exact number but he is in the 80% for head size! He is talking up a storm. He attempts to say everyone's name and other words like thank you, baby, bear, buster, map and back pack from dora, of course he learned trick or treat and his favorite word is NO. The problem with "NO" is that when he says it, he is SO cute.

I am very excited that Thankgiving Break is getting closer. The holidays are my favorite time of the year. I am still trying to figure out where we are going to put our Christmas tree because I know Luke is going to be throwing the ornaments aka "bawls" across the room. Oh well, we might just have a bare tree from about 3 feet down.

No comments: