While we were at dinner tonight I was eating a ritz cracker and so I decided to let Luke try. He grabbed that cracker out of my hand and put it straight to his mouth and took a big bite and never looked back. He really liked it, especially the salty side :). Enjoy the video of him enjoying his cracker/salt.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
I am not a liar.....
You know how your child will do these GREAT things and you will try to get them to do it in front of a crowd a people and he just won't perform, well, I finally got a couple of things on video thanks to my new flip video camera. Luke has a lot of new tricks (crawling, pulling up to his feet) but he has also learned how to clap. Below is a video of him clapping...see I am not a liar.
While we were at dinner tonight I was eating a ritz cracker and so I decided to let Luke try. He grabbed that cracker out of my hand and put it straight to his mouth and took a big bite and never looked back. He really liked it, especially the salty side :). Enjoy the video of him enjoying his cracker/salt.
While we were at dinner tonight I was eating a ritz cracker and so I decided to let Luke try. He grabbed that cracker out of my hand and put it straight to his mouth and took a big bite and never looked back. He really liked it, especially the salty side :). Enjoy the video of him enjoying his cracker/salt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my gosh!!! The cracker video is SO freakin cute! He is a ham just like Ellie was!
Post a Comment