We had a great day today. Luke was awesome and he got ALOT of toys. He woke up around 5:30 am so he slept with Dan and I until about 6:05 and then he was ready for his bottle. So we ate and then we started waking everyone up. Luke had to go down for a nap before we could get all the presents opened so Dan and I ended up having to open the rest of his presents. Santa was very good to Luke bringing him toys, books, DVDs and some socks. Below are some pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas morning/day.
Luke smiling at the camera on Christmas Eve.
Luke is crawling and pulling up so my life is changing....he doesn't stay in one spot like he used to. The dogs are in for a life change too when Luke starts chasing them.
Luke and Ellie playing with the toys that Granma and Mother Kay/Granddaddy gave them.
Luke playing with his bus on Christmas Eve.
Luke looking at what santa brought him.
Luke was trying to drink out of Ellie's sippy cup so we made Luke his own (he is growing up way too fast!)
Luke got hot (it was a warm Christmas in Atlanta) so we took off his Christmas PJs and let him play in his diaper...hahaha...
Luke went outside and played on Nana's swing.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!! As we take Luke home with his new skill (crawling) I am sure we are going to have many stories to come. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment