Grandma is also back in the hospital. She is having trouble breathing and was admitted on Thursday night. She was moved ICU today so we are waiting on answers. We are not sure what is causing her to have trouble with breathing so hopefully we will have some answers soon.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
When it rains it pours....
Now that the wedding is over, I was excited to have some time to rest and relax, but of course there is never time for rest when you are a mom. I had made an appointment to take Luke to have his ears checked on Thursday to make sure that they were clear. Well, Wednesday night he started running a little fever. I was thinking it was his teeth because the fever wasn't that bad but on my way to pick Luke up from daycare they called and said he had a fever, by the time we got to the dr. it was up to 101.5. Dr. Edwards took one look at his ears and said "WOW they are angry". So we have an appointment with an ENT (Ears, Nose and Throat doctor) since we have been dealing with bad ears since October. My ears were horrible as a child, I still remember waking up during the night with ear aches and drainage. Hopefully we will get some answers which I think is going to be tubes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment