I have been busy helping to prepare for the big event.....Jill's Wedding....so here is a summary of what has been going on.
Luke was sick last week and Mr. Mom (Dan) stayed at home with him all week (Dan works from home so it worked out really well). Luke took an average of 2 - four hour naps just about everyday. He is feeling so much better and he is finally acting like himself. He is all over the place. Crawling, standing up and he goes all over the place in the walker that mom has at her house (especially when you put shoes on him). He can say his m's, d's, n's and b's. He has also developed a little bit of an attitude. He knows what he wants and he will let you know when he does not want something by pushing it away.
We are preparing for Jill's big wedding day! We are so excited that our baby sister is getting married. The events start on Thursday with getting our nails done and will be ending on Saturday night with the ceremony and reception! I am so excited to see my baby boy in a tuxedo. Ellie, Luke and Cole are going to be so cute in the wedding attire! I will post pics next week from all the events!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
AND you forgot to say that Luke is becoming a mama's boy!!
How exciting -- I can't wait to see those pics. Congratulations, Jill!!
Post a Comment