Monday, August 3, 2009

Luke's First Day

Well, we survived the first day...actually Luke did awesome and mommy did okay! I was able to sneak out this morning without him seeing me so we didn't have a big scene of me leaving. I got a note from the director this afternoon telling me that everything was going well and she sent me the picture below. He LOVES playing on the playground there. It is perfect for his age and he can climb, swing and slide all he wants. In fact they were on the playground when I went to pick him up. He ran over to me, excited to see me, and then wanted to go back and play. He did great with his eating, I was nervous about him getting ahold of something that he was allergic to but Mrs. Chris said he did great job at meals.

We will see how tomorrow goes :)!


1 comment:

Kristen said...

So cute! I'm glad things went so well for both of you. He's going to have so much fun there :)