Saturday, August 15, 2009
First week of school/15 month check up
Well, we had an interesting first week of school. Last Thursday (August 6), my second day of school with students, Luke got sick. I was at my before school duty and the front office called me up to take a phone call from Luke's school saying he was throwing up. So, I made quick sub plans and headed out to get him, Dan was in Atlanta working and mom was in NY with dad so I had to take the day off. He didn't throw up the rest of the day but he did sleep a lot so I thought he might have been really tired and was reacting by vomiting. I was planning on sending him to school on Friday but when I went to get him out of bed on Friday morning there was a surprise....he had throw up during the night. Luckily Dan came home on Thursday night so he was able to stay with him on Friday. Saturday morning I woke up not feeling good and ending up throwing up several times that day and I didn't get off the sofa....did I mention that I had invited my entire family up for a cookout....needless to say they cooked for themselves while I slept. On Sunday I was thinking....Luke and I should be good to go to school on Monday so we got up and headed out and everything was normal. Then we woke up Tuesday morning and he had throw up everywhere. So Nana came up and got him and he stayed at Nana's house on Tuesday and Wednesday. He seems to be doing much better. I had his 15 month appointment scheduled for Thursday so we went and everything looked great. His ears looked wonderful and he took his shots like a man. Here are is 15 month stats: 26 lbs. 3 oz (75%), 32 inches tall (75%), 48.5 cm head size (90%). I am hoping for a better week this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment