Friday, July 10, 2009

Beach Trip

I know it has been awhile since I have posted but we have been at the BEACH! Here is a video slide show of our trip. I will be updating soon with all of Luke's new tricks. I am trying to catch them on video!


3 comments:

Krista said...

That was awesome! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!

What program do you use for your slideshows?

Dinner soon!! We need to catch up! :)

Tia Faulkner said...

Katie, I love love love the pics! It looks like it was a great family vaca. Luke, Ellie, and Cole are so PRECIOUS! That's awesome that you and Julie have kids so close in age...so fun:)

Katie said...

Krista - I use Movie Maker. It is a program on your computer...Windows Movie Maker. You put in your photos add your music and then create the movie.