Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mama or Katie?

I have been trying to get Luke to say mama or mommy for the past month or so. Since his tubes have been put in he seems to say dada and daddy all the time. He is talking up a storm, we don't know what he is saying but he loves to talk. Dan will play a game with him. Dan is will say Lukey and Luke will say Daddy BUT he won't say mama or mommy. Someone asked me last week if he said Katie....and I had to answer no. Well, since we have been at the beach everyone thinks he is calling me Katie instead of mama or mommy. Today, when I left to run to the store Dan said that Luke turned around to the door and was yelling...Katie, Katie. When I returned from the store, Dan was holding Luke and he asked him where is Katie...Luke turned and looked at me. So, I guess he hears everyone calling me Katie so he thinks that is what he should call me. So, whenever you see me again and Luke is around....it is Mommy not Katie...hahaha.

1 comment: