Monday, April 13, 2009

First/Last Easter

This weekend was a weekend of firsts and lasts. Grandma is closing on a new house tomorrow (Tuesday, April 18). She has lived in her house for a long time (not sure exactly how long but my mom grew up there and she is ** (mom, I didn't tell your age) but you get the point - a LONG time :) ) We always have Easter at Grandma's house. She has great places to hunt eggs and we love playing in the field. This year we had an awesome game of kickball going on thanks to Ellie's Dora ball. So, this was the last Easter (and holiday) we spent at the farm. It was so much fun and if you have facebook, check out the pictures on Julie's profile of the entire family in front of the house. I will try to get copies and add to the blog soon.


This was also Luke's first Easter. He slept through most of it. He did not take a morning nap before we went to church, I guess there was too much going on and he slept for 20 minutes on the way home from church/to grandma's house. So after he ate lunch he was ready for a nap and he slept all afternoon. I finally had to wake him up for the family picture because people were needing to leave. The Easter bunny brought him a Cars chair, books and eggs with goldfish in them. He missed the egg hunt but I know he is going to be all over it next year. Here are some pictures from the day.


Luke with his car chair and easter basket.

Mom, Grandma and Uncle Jim in front of Grandma's house. I wish we could take the flowers with us...they are soooooooo pretty!

Aunt Phyllis with Caroline and Luke.

Luke at home after a long day playing in his car chair and giving me a big smile!



No comments: