Luke was able to meet one of my favorite people, SANTA today. After a long wait, not because of the line but because Santa decided to take an extra long lunch break, we finally got to see Santa. Luke of course was a ham and loved having his picture taken and everyone trying to make him smile. He also had his picture taken with his cousins. Luke and Cole looked like little pimps and Ellie of course was beautiful.
We also went to the doctor this morning for his 6 month appointment. He weighs 20 lbs and 3 oz. (80%), height 27.5 inches (75%) and head size 46 cm (95%). We were supposed to get a round of shots but after checking his ears, he ended up having an ear infection. Luke has not been showing any signs, but with his teething and my history with ear infections it is not surprising. He is on the bubble gum, pink medicine....that was my favorite as a child. We go back in 10 days to get our shots and check his ears. I feel bad that I didn't know that he was sick BUT at least he is still a good baby when he is not feeling well.




2 comments:
Hey Katie! I am glad to have found your blog too. Your Luke is too cute...aren't little boys just the sweetest? I love both of mine dearly and they certainly have my heart. And our Lukes are close in age...mine was born 4/29. Congrats to you and Dan! Good to hear from you :)
Cute pictures. Where did y'all go see the big guy? I'm not sure where we'll take C.
Post a Comment