Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy 6 month birthday Luke!!!

I can't believe that it has been 6 months since Luke was born.  This six months went by so much faster than the 9 months I was pregnant.  Dan and I are both LOVING being parents.  Luke is such a great baby and he is so much fun to be around.  Luke has accomplished a lot in his six months of life, losing hair, growing hair, smiling, eating, rolling over, sitting up, bouncing, grabbing things, holding his own bottle, squealing/screaming, laughing, splashing, reaching and my favorite, eating his toes (just to name a few).  

I know as we enter into the next 6 months Luke will continue to grow and change so quickly and I am excited to continue to see his little personality come out (which I think is a lot like Dan's so I am in trouble...two Dans....I better be at the top of my game).  

Here are some pictures from birth to age 6 months for you to enjoy Luke's change.  





No comments: