Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hold his own bottle.

Okay, I am doing really good...I have updated my blog three times this weekend! Luke had another milestone today....he held his own bottle today. Thanks to Aunt Suzanna for giving me the idea of using the bobby to help hold the bottle up!!! I also tried letting him use a sippy cup today and he did a good job of holding it so we are going to continue to work on him drinking from a sippy cup. Here are some pictures....


Luke trying to eat his formula through the can!

Luke trying to drink out of a sippy cup.


Luke holding his bottle, he did drink the entire thing and then he chewed on the nipple for a while.


Luke trying to figure out what he is doing....WOW I am actually holding my own bottle!



2 comments:

Julie said...

I just love this sweet baby boy! KISSES!

Suzanna said...

Good job, Lukey!! What a big boy!

Hey, when you figure out the sippy cup, I'd appreciate it if you'd give your big cousin Caroline a few pointers.