Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Since I am going to back to work....tomorrow...boo...Luke is going to be staying with Aunt Julie on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. So here is the link to her blog as I am sure she is going to have a lot of fun stories to tell since she will be a mother of three on those days. Luke is staying with his daddy on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I am sure that I will have fun stories from their days together. Check out Julie's blog for a GREAT picture of Luke holding his head up while on his tummy.

Julie's blog is: http://ellieandcole.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Suzanna said...

I'm glad you got childcare worked out...Jill told me about it. How great that Luke will get to stay with his aunt and his daddy!

Have fun back at school...if you ever need a "sub" for Julie or Dan, just call me. Caroline and I would love to hang out with Luke.