Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I know that I have not been good about updating my blog lately. Things have been very busy with our new sweet little Cole and with granpa's death.

Cole is doing great. He still looks like dad to me. Ellie is being a very loving sister. She like to help mommy with Cole and she like to help Aunt Katie with Little Luke. I will have pictures soon.

Granma is going well. She was a little tired after all the events. The funeral went really well. Dad did the eulogy and he did an awesome job. Granpa is in a much better place, where he no longer has to suffer.

Dan went over and bathed granma's dog, Simon, on Monday night and granma now has a new friend inside the house with her. Simon is doing great considering that he has been an outside dog for 9 years. He slept on a blanket in the family room on Monday night and didn't move. Granma and Simon are a good pair.

I will update my pictures soon.

2 comments:

A Cincy Mama said...

Hi Katie, I have been meaning to stop by your blog and tell you how sorry I am about your Grandpa. Your family has been in my prayers since I got the news from Suzanna. And a belated congratulations on the birth of your sweet Luke.

hkarvis said...

Hey guys!
I just love seeing your beautiful little one - what a blessing! I hope that we can get the babies together soon - and us, so we can catch up. Blessings to all!
-Heather, Barrett, and Ava