Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Luke is 2 Months Old!
Luke is 2 months old! I can't believe that it is going by so fast but he is so wonderful!! He is smiling and trying to talk especially in the morning. He loves to play on his playmat and kick his feet and move his arms. I think he is going to be just like Dan. He eats slow, likes to look at himself in the mirror and loves to have everyone's attention. He is sleeping really well. He eats at 10:00 every night and sleeps until 3:30 and then gets up around 7 am. We are heading to the beach tomorrow with Ali and Blair. I hope he does well in the car. I will keep you posted. Below are some pictures I took of him to remember his 2 month birthday!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment