Sorry, I am not very good at this blogging stuff. Bottles always need to be washed and laundry needs to be done when Luke is sleeping so I don't get a lot of time on the computer any more. Nana is holding Luke so I thought I would update it real quick. A lot has happened since my last post. Luke is growing up very fast. He is focusing on stuff like toys, mirrors and faces. We have changed his formula to soy and he is so much happier. Here are some pictures from the past few weeks.

Luke hanging out at home. He loves to wake up his mommy! :)
Luke is taking a nap at Nana's house. He loves to sleep on his stomach and side.
Luke's first shopping trip with Aunt Jill, Aunt Julie, Nana and Mom.

Auntie Ali came to visit.


Grandpa Howard and Grammy came to visit this weekend.
We are having a good time and we are looking forward to cousin Cole coming soon. Ellie loves to help with Luke. She also likes to do to change and feed her baby when we feed and change Luke. She is going to be such a great big sister and cousin.
No comments:
Post a Comment