Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Nana's House Part 1

Luke and I decided to take a road trip to Nana's house last night to spend time with Aunt Julie, Aunt Jill and Ellie. Ellie spent the night with us last night to give Julie and Ellie a chance to get used to being apart since Cole will be coming soon and Ellie can't spend the night with Julie in the hospital. I had the opportunity to be a two kid parent this morning....I had to get Ellie to swim lessons this morning with Luke. We were there in plenty of time but I didn't get to drink my cup of coffee. I guess I better get used to that.

Suzanna came by this afternoon and played with us. We had fun. Here are some pictures from the past two days.

Luke likes to sleep on his tummy. Aunt Jill let him sleep on his tummy on Nana's floor. He loved it!!

Here is Ellie and her two baby cousins Caroline and Luke. Luke was trying to kiss Caroline. We tried to tell him that they were related. hahaha

2 comments:

Julie said...

Ellie looks like a giant compared to those two!

Suzanna said...

And Caroline looks like she doesn't have three months on Luke...I think I have a mini baby!

Cracked me up about the kissing!