Here are some pictures from this week. He is changing everyday. His belly button fell off today so we were able to take a real bath, which he didn't like as much as eating :) .
Thursday, May 22, 2008
This Week!
Sorry, I am not very good at keeping my blog up to date as much as I would like. We have had a few curve balls thrown at us this week. Luke decided that he likes to eat. In fact he has gained 11 oz in 6 days. Which is better than losing weight but he started throwing up (or a large spit up) after some of his feedings. Of course being a first time mom, I called the dr. and we went to have it checked out. To make a long story short, Luke is fine...he just likes to eat a lot so we are having to limit him at his feedings so he won't over eat. Feedings are going much better and I am not so freaked out!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He does change every day! Such a cutie. Glad the feeding issue is going better. Every little thing is so scary in the beginning!
Post a Comment