Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Luke's first doctor visit!

Well, Luke and I got to get out of the house today. Luke had his first check up today. Everything was great. He is back up to his birth weight of 7 lbs. which is really good. (he is a good eater) Since I can't drive for 2 weeks (which is already driving me crazy) Nana came up and took us to the dr. so Dan could get some work done. After the doctor we went to Target (Luke and I sat in the car while Nana went in to get some things that we needed) and to the veggie stand to get some veggies. It felt good to get out a little.

Tonight Luke and I are hanging out watching Idol while Dan attended the golf banquet. Below are pictures of how interested Luke is in the show:


1 comment:

Julie said...

What is sweet, sweet baby! I want to say "pretty girl" Luke is a pretty girl...but I can't b/c he is a boy!