Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I am going to try....

Okay it has been over 2 months since I have blogged. I am going to try really hard to blog at least a couple a times a week becuase Luke is growing up so fast and he is so much fun. Since August 15 I am in a school and mommy routine which starts around 6 - 6:30 am and ends around 9 or 10 pm, which is why I have not updated my blog. Working, entertaining Luke, feeding, washing bottles, washing clothes, giving baths and cooking dinner just about sums up my day. Enough about me and my excuses for not blogging....

Luke is so much fun. I could not have asked for a better baby. We have learned that with plenty of food and a lot of sleep he is a happy camper. Here are some pictures of what he has been doing recently.

By the way.....at his last doctor's appointment he was 26.5 inches long (80%), 17 lbs. 6 oz (75%) and was in the 90% for head size so he is a big boy!! We go back on Nov. 14 for his 6 month appt. Enjoy the pics below....



Luke in Nana's car on a cold and rainy day.


Luke loves to eat green beans...they are his favorite veggie so far. Bananas and green beans is his favorite dinner.

Luke loves his new big boy car seat. He was getting up close to the weight limit for his carrier and I found the car seats on sale so Luke now has a new ride!!
This is Luke's first time in a high chair. Of course it is at Frontera...where else??
Luke LOVES his bouncer. In fact, I will do a whole blog on the bouncer and show you some video. He jumps and jumps and jumps....
Luke went to Washington Farms for the fall activities with Ellie, Cole, Caroline, Ryleigh, Nana, Pops, Julie, Timmy, Suzanna, Mike, Aunt Phyllis, Uncle Jim, Grandma, Granny, Pop, Judy, Cary, April and of course Dan and I. We had a great time. We came back to our house and ate BBQ. He likes to sit up in his stroller because he is a big boy.

Luke has learned to roll over. It was tough for a while because he was so used to sleeping on his back and he would roll over on his stomach and wake up and cry in the middle of the night, thank goodness he now loves sleeping on his belly! BUT you have to watch him because he rolls all over the place.
Bear is Luke's best friend. Dan and I were very worried about how the dogs were going to react to Luke especially Bear BUT Bear has been the best. He lets Luke pull on his ears and today he let him lay on top of him, which I could not get to my camera fast enough...I will try harder next time.


Luke does have two teeth. He got his two bottom teeth in at the end of September. Thank goodness that is over. Waking up at 3 and 4 am needing a bottle to get him back to sleep was not fun. But I am happy to say that once the teeth came through he has slept through the night.

1 comment:

Suzanna said...

Great pictures!! I love the one of him in his new car seat. I still haven't sat down to figure out how to install Caroline's. The green bean picture is funny beacuse he does look like a "lil man" (as his bib says) with his green bean mustache!