We had a great time tonight at Julie's house for Halloween. Luke was a cow, Cole was a pumpkin and Ellie was Cinderella. We ate wings and pizza at Julie's then went to the pool for a costume contest (the cow should have won) and then Luke came home while Ellie trick or treated. Luke's costume was cute but a little itchy (I did have a short sleeve onsie on under the costume but it was still scratching his legs and arms.
While we were at Julie's house, Luke was able to sit up own his own for a while. He is getting really good at it. He wants to do it so bad so I know that once he finds his balance without falling he will have so much fun playing with toys sitting up.
Enjoy the pictures.... (sorry they are in reverse order and I couldn't decide on just a couple so they are quite a few pics)
Luke was licking Cole's ear! :)
Luke sitting up on his own trying to get into the reese cup.

Luke still trying to get into a piece of candy.

He started on his belly reaching for candy and trying to chew his way into the bag.

Luke is trying to find the perfect piece of candy to take from Ellie. Ellie was very nice and shared her trick or treat candy with everyone including pops and uncle Dan.

Luke enjoyed his ride from Julie's house to the pool. Mooooooooooo

Luke with Ellie and her friend at the parade.

Luke and Ellie getting ready to leave Julie's house. Cole fell asleep and didn't wake up until Ellie got home from trick or treating.

Luke is wondering what in the world is going on.

This is what Luke looked like right after I put his costume on. I think he was a little scared!

Luke's "My First Halloween" outfit.

Luke says...."Happy Halloween Everyone"
No comments:
Post a Comment