Thursday, February 26, 2009

Luke's 9 Month Appointment

WOW! All I can say is this nine months has been a lot faster than the nine months I was pregnant. As you have seen from my posts Luke is all over the place. We are getting his tubes on Tuesday. I am very nervous about Luke being put to sleep but I know when it is done he is going to feel so much better. On top of the fluid in his ears he is also cutting 3 teeth so we are having tons of fun with fussiness and low grade fevers!

We did get a great report at the doctor today. Luke is 29 inches long (75%), 22 lbs. 9 oz (75%) and the largest part of his body.....his HEAD 47 cm (90%). The doctor said everything looked great other than his ears....they still have thick fluid behind the ear drum even though Luke has been on an antibiotic for the past two weeks. I will keep you updated on how things are going especially the procedure on Tuesday.

No comments: